Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Henk Hadders
      Participant

Being fed up with the experiences of this world (and this never ending process of things rising, shining and decaying) I open my Heart to receive the grace of more light and energy to help start building a deep relationship with the Other One in me.

Nikola Patafta
      Participant

By awakening intention to bestow. Wanting to be like Creator.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

From what I understand so far, to get in touch with the upper force is to be like the upper force or have the same intentions.  Since we are made of exactly the opposite (the will to receive vs. the will to bestow), all we can do is change our intentions and keep praying, especially when we fall flat on our face for failing.  So do not forget to get up, dust yourself off, correct, and try again.

Ron
      Participant

We need to have first the desire to receive from the creator, by aligning yourself to receive and at the same time to have a disire to bestow

Abe Tapia
      Participant

We need to have an intention to connect (pray) with the interlight that He GIVES us ever moment of our lives so that we can develop an equivalence of form wtth HIm. Don’t know how to put a emoji.  But a happy face is great.

C
      Participant

Create a space for it to be revealed? I don’t know — but I hoping to!

Viewing 6 posts - 337 through 342 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.