Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      maxienne
      Participant

Being open to receive.

I connect with the upper force by dedicating quiet time for myself and to sit with the creator.

To sit and listen after my prayers. Being in a place of stillness.

Pedrini
      Participant

How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

I guess that getting in touch with the upper force will happen, once my perception will be so, that I will be able to use the screen as well as the sixth sense in order to connect myself to it. By then, and only by have achieved equivalence of form, I will start act as Him.

Maria B. W12
      Participant

Having a strong desire to get in touch with the Upper Force, studying Kabbalah and building a feeling communication/connection with the friends involved in the study.

Zhenia
      Participant

See connection between the people, see higher force in all living and non living. Get in more harmony with the outside world.

Innocent Mushiya
      Participant

With intention, by studying and practicing the wisdom of kabbalah…

Joseph
      Participant

Get in touch with the upper force by crying out to the Creator from that internal deep desire and longing for the Creator. Act mutually with the upper force by participating with others studying and practicing the wisdom of Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.