Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christina
      Participant

Prayer – communicating with the Creator, receiving love and bestowing love towards our Creator and to other people.

Eliyahu
      Blocked

To organize everything in our life in order to grow our desire for connecting with the correct environment. If something or someone keeps me away from that or wants to manipulate my desire in an opposite way, i will isolate it or them from myself. If it grows my desire and supports me, I will live and integrate it even more. If it is a friend of the environment, I will show patience. Only one who has fallen can rise again. The Tao of Connection.

Attila
      Participant

Hello my fellow participants and my teachers. There are number of internal steps we need to take. Below are the once that immediately come to mind. Please note, these are not sequenced and are not in any priority order.

1; develop a strong internal desire/intent to connect with both the creator and other soles.

2; understand that everything is controlled by the creator. The creator is benevolent and everything that happens is for the greater good of our humanity.

3; realize that instead of judging, complaining etc. need to change the internal awareness of things taking place

4; realize that we are built to receive while the creator is all about bestowing. So need to develop an intention of bestowal (gratitude) when ever receiving anything. Learn to graciously receive.

5; transition from an egocentric mindset to that of wanting to bestow.

6; connect with as many soles as possible, knowing that we are all children of the creator and are part of the same sole.

Dyrk
      Participant

By increasing our desire to connect with it with the right intention, which is to receive it for purpose of giving pleasure to it. At least this is my understanding at the moment. : )

Anthony
      Participant

Connect and keep connecting until the light comes ..

MAROUANE Bakiz
      Participant

Acquiring the same properties of the upper force.

Viewing 6 posts - 487 through 492 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.