Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Raiza
      Participant

Kabbalah helps us to get tin touch with the higher forceds which controls our reality😊🙏

Mira Brooks
      Participant

From our readings and studies so far, what has stood out to me is, “faith above reason”. Also, altruism is important in understanding how we can grow and develop. When we reach for spiritual development and learn more about the wisdom of Kabbalah, things will become more clear.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

By studying the authentic kabbalah texts and allowing the Creator to bestow his light onto me. As I practice the art of equivalence of form asking for understanding as I climb closer to this light. I have much to learn.

Abel
      Participant

I believe that by reaching to your outmost inner feelings in your heart and by trying to replicate the Creator’s thoughts on bestowal.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

For me by listening to a specific sensation in the body and following that sensation though life.

Jurgis
      Participant

We can get in touch with upper force if we are in correct connection with others who has same desire to bestow Creator through TEN.

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.