Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can we get in touch with the upper force and act with it mutually?

Viewing 6 posts - 577 through 582 (of 589 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jurgis
      Participant

We can get in touch with upper force if we are in correct connection with others who has same desire to bestow Creator through TEN.

Michael
      Participant

Acting intelligence. Comprehending the purpose and will of the bestowing force to have that form of equivalence. Understanding that what the Creator has is beyond what I can imagine. Like the story of a hungry man who visits a friend and has no idea the purpose why his favorite meal was prepared. Although it’s my favorite meal, I need to know that my friend has put in a lot of effort to prepare it not for his pleasure but for my enjoyment. Hence, I won’t eat because I am hungry but I will eat because I want him to feel happy. Thus satisfying the both of us.

Larry
      Participant

You have to observe and be cognitive of everything that you do and don’t let the ego get in your way to bestow and receive unconditionally.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

By desiring to be like the upper force and acting on such a desire through placing yourself in an enabling environment that will assist you to realising the desire.

Miryam
      Participant

Through our study, through our connections here, through asking the Creator for help to increase our intention to bestow,  through wondering and imagining what it must be to be the Creator and contrasting that with the emptiness we feel as the will to receive for myself.

Camila
      Participant

Through the Law of Equivalence of Form we can synchronise our intentions at the same frequency as the Creator’s thought, the will to bestow, then to get in touch with the Upper Force.

Viewing 6 posts - 577 through 582 (of 589 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.