Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, my role in the process is to have a good attitude towards others, loving them as myself and not rejecting them.

Anna
      Participant

My role is to correct my desires, elevate my spirituality and break through the barrier to connect to the upper force, and never stop until I reach equivalence with form.

Peter
      Participant

My role is to reach the goal myself.

Michael
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My role in the goal is to become whole for the soul.</p>

Marko Podgorsek
      Participant

I belive we here in KabU are one of the first to do this and we will be guides and teachers for the rest.

Tove Jo
      Participant

Conoscere e comprendere come cambiare me stessa per correggere gli pensieri egoistiche per correggere le mie azioni egoistiche…quando e come agire con amore… studiare e leggere la Kabbala Semplice.

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.