Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 280 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kenneth Alexander
      Participant

To put myself in the environment where I can best nurture my own and other’s points in the heart.

Sharla Windham
      Participant

Correct myself and my desires.

Dale
      Participant

We all must reach equivalence of form with the Creator. This is my role as well.

Peter
      Participant

To become more and more conscious of the Creator and His plan. Everything else becomes a consequence of that broadening of awareness. Any “action” we take toward that end pleases the Creator (i.e. bestows upon Him), but for us the action occurs as an internal decision, a shift of intention toward the Creator (toward the ultimate truth). Our work happens in the space the Creator left for us where we can exercise free will. This is the space we should direct our full attention to, because the Creator takes care of everything else. Understanding this relationship with Him sheds light on the purpose of what we fill as suffering in this world.

Aaron Lessin
      Participant

I must correct and connect my part of the whole by moving from egoistic pleasure seeking to bestowal.

David
      Participant

My role is to love…the magnetic force that draws all the apparent separate parts together into One.

Viewing 6 posts - 187 through 192 (of 280 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.