Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: If everyone must reach the ultimate goal, what is my role in the process?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rosie
      Participant

My role is to lift my vision spiritually to see the bigger picture and my place in it. Do my part in this collective soul, to love others as I love myself. For me, that’s the biggest task…I can love others, but I have to do it better by accepting that I’m just as precious as everyone else…  Ultimately, I must continue to learn how to sort out what I was born with, and to more consciously follow the path I was born to be on.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

To reach some equivalence to the Creator through love for the other, at least to the degree I can.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

To correct my own egoistic nature

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

Physically there isn’t much I can do. I don’t have money and I’m not in a position of power. I could perhaps reach out to a network of people many of whom possess these things, but I can’t really imagine how I would rationalize doing that.

But I am not giving up. I am going to try and have a role through spiritual means (which was always my aim in life anyway), and by that I mean I will continue to work with Kabbalah until I get killed or attain Equivalence of Form with the Creator. Along the way I hope I will be able to join a Ten (a minion, a group of people who work together as Kabbalists).

I hope my answer is satisfying.

Bless you and thank you to my fellow students for being here and for participating in learning about Kabbalah!  And bless you and thank you to our instructors who spend so much time teaching us and answering our questions!

……………..

PS. I am continuously praying (I do it the Kabbalistic way) for peace and for healing of the many people whose souls are so burdened by hatred that they are threatening to drag the world down with them and forcing the rest of us to go into self defensive positions or into hiding who we are (as we have already had to do for many years where I live in Scandinavia).

Cristie
      Participant

My role is to love thy neighbor as thyself. Reach the creator myself and be more of who I am to be.

Mel Farrell
      Participant

To love others as I would myself

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.