Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steph
      Participant

I believe the converter is the Creators Energy of Light,  Bestowal and Love that comes from connecting with the group; bringing me into awareness of my EGO, and gives me the forces to help over come my deficiency’s.  The more I work Kabbalah through a group, asking to overcome my egocentricities,  the more I will feel the Creator’s force.  That’s my guess anyway.

Denys
      Participant

Connecting and loving each other

Matanah
      Participant

The converter from physical to the  spiritual world is gathering with friends (other points in the heart). The teacher,  friends, and reading/studying books written by true Kabbalists will guide us. Preparation before we gather or before we study individually is also important.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

I could not find the hint, so I will take a guess or at least explain how I understand it.  To attain the spiritual world one needs to understand it (attain the light of Hochma).  To attain the light of Hochma, one needs the light of mercy (Hassadim).  To attain the light of mercy one needs to be “Equivalence of Form” with the Creator.  The Creator Judges who is in that true state  and grants the light Hassadim that attracts the light of Hochma after laboring and praying to fulfil this desire.

The Rashbi, the Ari, Baal Sulam and Rabash show the methods through the group and connection with other similar desire seekers who can resonate the request and obligate the Creator to grant it.  Once He grants it, He will be revealed and suffering will end.

Purity K
      Participant

When we form groups in our physical world, they act as converters to the spiritual world.

Gabrielle
      Participant

By connection within the group we can create an environment that brings together our points in the heart and desire for spirituality.

Viewing 6 posts - 79 through 84 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.