Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Abe Tapia
      Participant

A spiritual world is where everything and everyone is connected for the purpose of bestowing to one another and bringing contentment to the creator.  So let us love one another and become one with all creation.

katy
      Participant

I cannot develop my soul without also having connection to its other parts.. within the group I create a spiritual environment where we can advance together towards our true purpose. Alone I can only live a corporeal life.

Abbaa Naa’ol
      Participant

making a congress and the converter is the collective soul of the group

Christianne
      Participant

To become a spiritual converter we need the group  , the  correct environment

Elliott
      Participant

By connecting to others — to the Kabbalah group — and, I’m guessing, to all people that we meet … we can help convert this physical world into a spiritual one.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

The group becomes our ‘spiritual gym’ where we do spiritual work in our world.

In the group we agree to connect to reveal the force of the Light.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.