Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Liss
      Participant

Our world is spiritual we transform faster by connecting to a group and studying together

David
      Participant

First of all, the physical world is not a real thing. It is already a spiritual world as this is all that exists. Through correction of the ego and being rewarded with equivalence of form with the Creator, little by little we recognize what we thought was physical as actually spiritual.

suzanne
      Participant

Our physical world can become a spiritual world by creating the environment of books, teacher, and the group therefore the converter is the desire for connection that transforms the physical to spiritual.

umut ozturk
      Participant

We are not in the full control of our desire, we have to work in group.

Emiwodew
      Participant

Our physical world becomes a spiritual world when we form groups. A group is a convertor that transforms the physical into the spiritual. A group also sustains our connection.

Michael
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>By shifting my intentions from a desire to fulfill myself to a desire to fulfill others I open the door to the spiritual world.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.