Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David Edwards
      Participant

Through the connection in the group

Andrew
      Participant

We have to attract more light to raise to the higher levels which are then available to us. The converter is the group. Without the group we can’t make this conversion, transformation, attainment, etc.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

The group is the converter.

Beverly
      Participant

My experience is something shifts within me. How? IDK??

Shaun
      Participant

The group acts as a converter. When we come together and connect it creates a kli between us which leads us to reveal the Creator

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>See it in another angel.reforming light in the group i think is the converter</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 109 through 114 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.