Preparation Question: How can our physical world become a spiritual world? What is the “converter” that transforms the physical into the spiritual? (For a hint, scroll down the page to the Week 5 Recommended Reading Materials section, below!)

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: How can our physical world become a spiritual world? What is the “converter” that transforms the physical into the spiritual? (For a hint, scroll down the page to the Week 5 Recommended Reading Materials section, below!)

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 160 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

Through connection to the creator

Steve Miley
      Participant

It’s the group environment, so I’m told I can’t do any work on my own soul at all. It Hass to be done by others, corporal actions that will then turn into spiritual ones. Oh, and likewise, my corporeal actions on other members in the group, vice versa

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

The “converter” is the connection with other human beings. For this connection, it is necessary to be in an adequate group. In a group like this, we can form a big vesel to receive the light and our physical world becomes spiritual

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

The point in the heart and connecting with friends in the group.

melanie
      Participant

Beginning – a point in the heart and making self corrections with egoistic desires.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

The Converter is Connection, with intention and backed by study, reading, and the teacher.

Key here is Connection more than anything else.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 160 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.