Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      julie
      Participant

Living in the present with The Creator, the Rav, the Ten, the KabU teachers and prayer. Always being aware of the ego trying to keep us from the above mentioned.

Sharon
      Participant

Through the ten, the texts, the Rav and KabU we can shift our perspective thereby converting the physical into the spiritual.

Martina
      Participant

the connection to the network, the group, the right environment.

martin
      Participant

It has to be with connection to others in our circle with the same desire. Inviting light into the circle

Vince
      Participant

If the enviornment that influences me for the importance of the adhesion, the groupo directs me in the right direction which I cant do by myself (a problem Ive always had). Only the friends can show me my status, my connection to them. Externality with the group is they key to the lock. We become a network like Gilad said and to follow the set laws

Tydus
      Participant

The group and environment. This is where it all happens. The 10

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.