Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Trip
      Participant

Any physical action we take that connects us to others reveals the spiritual world through the connection. I don’t think it matters what the action is, as long as the intention is to reveal the Truth through others.

I love that this principle offers a spiritual practice as a full-time occupation for people who are drawn to be involved in the world, rather than withdrawing from it to have time for spiritual practice. For years I’ve felt drawn to be involved in the lives of others and my communities, but hesitate because I fear how easy it is for me to get lost in the physical activities and motivation itself, which I feel as meaningless without the spiritual connection. I’ve felt stuck in a tug of war within myself between being involved and connecting to the spiritual. I hope I can integrate this perspective to be freer.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

Connection with the group.

Sol Belo
      Participant

The Kabbalistic group, Minhan and the connections within the group form the converter. Through my physical actions in this world, I influence the other bodies. Others, through these bodies, are able to affect me, my spiritual properties, that is, my soul.

Tiago Casellato
      Participant

Hello,

Our physical world become a spiritual world by being closer to the other souls.

Helen
      Participant

by connecting with the group

Attila
      Participant

The converter (tool) is the group.

As I fully immerse myself in the ten in a way that I see myself as the list amongst them (Malchut of the 10 sefirot) and have the sole desire to bestow on them without considering my own needs, we attract the light. This process allows me to correct myself. By seeing “things” in them that are really not theirs but are the reflections of my own thoughts and qualities, I can correct myself and attract more light. This is not something that anyone can do on their own. This can only be achieved in a group.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.