Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Talya Machuca
      Participant

How can our physical world become a spiritual world? What is the “converter” that transforms the physical into the spiritual?

1.- Recognizing that..  “There is none else besides Him, the good that does good,”

2.- Equivalence of form

3.- finding the point in the heart and connecting with others and then one must work in a group of ten people.

this state starts from the stage of an “embryo” (Ubur) in which I annul myself in everything to the principle “There is none else besides Him, the good that does good”.

It means that I adhere to the upper one in any circumstance that He puts in front of me, completely annulling myself. In this way, I become a spiritual embryo.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

I would say that It’s a change of perception from seeing the world as meterial and meaningsless, to understanding that all physical and energetic properties has a spiritual root and an assigned purpose. Seeing that everything i nature IS and comes from Good that does good, and that the solution to all the worlds problems (global AND individual/personal) is to BECOME the Good that does good. The way to trigger this conversion is by Connecting to others with the same desire to reveal the Creator and become like Him, thereby we find the states within us that we need to correct in order to align ourselves with the Thought of Creation.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

The conductor is the connection between all the points in the heart.   That is how the Creator is revealed.

Esther
      Participant

Through our hearts’ connections

Mary
      Participant

The connection within the group.

Mike
      Participant

It appears that my intention to connect to the friends leads to a connection where corporeal actions by me meant to benefit the friends are actually converted to light that does benefit them, while their collective intention and corporeal actions meant to benefit the group amplify combined converted light that benefits me as part of that group.

Viewing 6 posts - 139 through 144 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.