Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 5 Discuss Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Preparation Prompt: Envision a world where individuals are interconnected through the spiritual principle of love. How would societal dilemmas be approached differently in such a paradigm?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Mike
      Participant

It appears that my intention to connect to the friends leads to a connection where corporeal actions by me meant to benefit the friends are actually converted to light that does benefit them, while their collective intention and corporeal actions meant to benefit the group amplify combined converted light that benefits me as part of that group.

BEN
      Participant

the group and the connection amongst the 10 to be able to be a being of bestowal

Jan Koons
      Participant

the connection

Yajaira
      Participant

The convertor is the connection, when we connect with others the creator reveals himself.

zohreh
      Participant

In group

Sandra
      Participant

The group and the desire to connect.

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.