Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 267 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      julie
      Participant

Denouncing egoism when we see it. Teaching Altruism and having groups of ten around the world until we become one soul one heart again. Respecting every ones religion but practicing Kabbalah as the Unifier of all religions because Kabbalah is the science that will unite religions.

Sharon
      Participant

If people were connected according to the spiritual law of love then everyone would love thy neighbor as thyself creating a world full of peace, harmony, bliss and understanding. Issues would be resolved not by egoistic desires but with altruistic ones.

Boke
      Participant

All these issues would be approached with much more love for eachother. Put the interest of one other or thr the group before ones self issues.

martin
      Participant

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard lie down with the kid, the young lion and calf will feed together, a young child will lead them, they will neither hurt nor harm on all My holy mountain.

Learning to connect with the balance of nature surely will change our perception of this world’s reality and there is then a chance of peace and connectivity.

melanie
      Participant

The spiritual law of love would reveal the corrected desire

Tydus
      Participant

The moment i first learned of this domain of knowledge I knew this was the truth. The world would be an amazing place that worked for all. Its already an unbelievable place the Creator created.

Kabbalah is the truth. LOVE U IT ALL and most important the CREATOR/GOD

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 267 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.