Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Garry
      Participant

1-People (and leaders/governments) would begin thinking in terms of WE instead of ME.

When people begin thinking in terms of WE, then they’re  thinking about the entire planet which includes everything and everyone (inanimate, vegetative, animate and human) in/on it.

2-People would Listen to what others have to say, not re-act emotionally to other people’s opinions; they would act with a loving intention, rather than from an egoistic intention. For if we are all connected in one unified system, then everything anyone does (as an integral part of this unity) affects the entire system– everyone and everything that is a part of this Unity–including themselves! So, to “Love your neighbor as yourself” makes perfect sense!

So instead of thinking “what’s mine is mine” and “what’s yours is yours” we’d come to realize that “what’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine automatically!!

Garry
      Participant

1-People (and leaders/governments) would begin thinking in terms of WE instead of ME.

When people begin thinking in terms of WE, then they’re  thinking about the entire planet which includes everything and everyone (inanimate, vegetative, animate and human) in/on it.

2-People would Listen to what others have to say, <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>not re-act</span> emotionally to other people’s opinions; they would act with a <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>loving intention</span>, rather than from an egoistic intention. For if we are all connected in one unified system, then everything anyone does (as an integral part of this unity) affects the entire system– everyone and everything that is a part of this Unity–including themselves! So, to “Love your neighbor as yourself” makes perfect sense!

So instead of thinking “what’s mine is mine” and “what’s yours is yours” we’d come to realize that “what’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine automatically!!

If we loved everyone as ourselves, all crises would be resolved, because we would all seek the good of all, and that would include the good of each one. It would be the most efficient way to resolve difficulties and challenges, and to move forward together, putting everything in common.

Martina
      Participant

Can’t even imagine that’ I think people would wonder how logical it all can be once the EGO is out of the picture.

We would enter a new stage of humanity’s development. no War, no Sorrow, no Tears

julie
      Participant

Denouncing egoism when we see it. Teaching Altruism and having groups of ten around the world until we become one soul one heart again. Respecting every ones religion but practicing Kabbalah as the Unifier of all religions because Kabbalah is the science that will unite religions.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.