Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Varda kahalany
      Participant

if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love, we would not have any of the problems today because all trouble are steaming out of egoistic goals and disagreement’s . It would be a pleasant way of living in harmony, mutual love and understanding.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

We would all have the intention of achieving what is best, not only for ourselves, not only for me, or for me and my family, or for me and my country, but for everybody worldwide, including our surroundings, and ironically, this difference in our approach means we wouldn’t have to fear poverty, or fear being tyrannized and abused. We would not be at the start of WWlll.

I believe that we would see ourselves as a whole, and our differences in personality, abilities, preferences, our different traditions, and lifestyles, would not make us feel divided, they would instead make us feel enriched.

And even though things aren’t looking good for our poor earth right now, the fact that we are coming together here, at KabU/B’nei Baruch, gives me hope, and for that I am so very grateful to you all, my fellow students, and our instructors.

It may not show a whole lot because I do go through a lot these days, but you inspire me greatly and have done so every week, right from the start. And it’s only getting better.

Thank you for being you, everybody! 🙂

Cristie
      Participant

In a world where people are connected according to the spiritual law of love, many issues would likely be approached with compassion, empathy, and a focus on cooperation rather than conflict. Solutions would prioritize the well-being of individuals and communities, fostering understanding and harmony. Decisions would be guided by a collective sense of interconnectedness, promoting a more equitable and sustainable approach to social, economic, and environmental challenges. However, this currently does not exist in our world as we see it today. The world leadership is more interested in greed, power and subjugation of the people for their own gains. I’ve yet to see any country put its people first and act in accordance with the spiritual law of love…

Sarah
        Participant

Hi Christie,  I have heard that the small country of Bhutan places Gross National happiness as its most important ” product”, so that is one place where this is already happening, & has been for a very long time.  Its nice to know that we are not the only pioneers, and there are many others on this path.  I get very tired of focusing on the greed/power dynamic, since although we cant help knowing its all around us, it is a force of this world, and like everything, comes from the Creator as a means of waking us up  to our intention to connect with the Reforming Light.

martin
      Participant

They would not need to be approached differently surely if all people were connected to be in synchronisation with nature the issues of the reaction to the ego would have been dealt with.

Sarah
      Participant

I prefer not to speculate on the EVENTUAL outcome, since humanity is so very VERY  far from that place at the moment.  I understand only intellectually at the moment, since we have not yet got as far as groups of ten.  When we get to groups of ten, I imagine all our own EGOS will come up to the front, and lead us a merry dance. At this point, rather than looking at the eventual, we will be struggling with

Sarah
        Participant

CONTINUED (Up too soon by accident)

…………struggling with what IS. The actual amount of change WE need to achieve , before we can access the Reforming Light. I personally am very interested, curious, and keen to see what it might feel like.  I can’t imagine what it might be like to be able to pray, and get a direct reply. WE need to have a great deal of discernment & wisdom  to be able to handle this level of responsibility wisely. Therefore, it wont be an easy ride. We have to overcome our own dear selves !

I believe that its wise to look at what we are facing, and take note, because IF/WHEN  it works, this will be the important place to come from to help others up. And I sincerely hope it will work !

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

If everyone knew the laws of love, we could avoid all the big problems we suffer. Even if there were a minority that did not do so, this would not be too important.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.