Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Namron
      Participant

I think that the root of all the unfairness in the world is to believe that I’m different and better than my brother. In a world where everybody cares and feels the same than his friend it will be like if all of us were walking the same road helping each other to reach our destination.

Aaron
      Participant

The end of suffering will happen and we all will live happily as one family taking care of one another.

Jack Brenon
      Participant

They will be ahead of the crisis instead of living in them.

Ulises Espinoza
      Participant

I guess there would be an innate will to do what’s best for all. I currently have no idea how exactly would that work. Not even distinguishing a difference between me and another.

Michelle
      Participant

I imagine people of having awareness how Nature has intentions to fulfill us with delight, to receive that delight for ourselves, and to share that delight with others would inspire people to be proactive with love instead of reactive with self-centeredness.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Could it be we’re already connected Only we don’t realize or feel?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.