Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 5 Discuss Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

• This topic has 269 replies, 257 voices, and was last updated 3 days ago by Hannah.

Preparation Question: Imagine if people were connected according to the spiritual law of love. How would these many issues be approached differently?

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 265 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David J
      Participant

If more people would know the sensation of bestowal, they would realize the next reality and dismiss this world’s imaginary problems.

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

Human “hell” in paradise (on Earth) would relatively become human “paradise” due to the correction of ego removing many causes of suffering. Co-operation would conquer competition, kindness over unkindness and knowledge replacing ignorance. A spiritual revolution towards Unversal Harmony.

Irina
      Participant

Our outer world is a reflection of our inner worlds.

To correct the world we have to correct ourselves first.  We have to help each other in correction of our egoistic desires.

katy
      Participant

Can we actually imagine such a thing based on our perception of reality right now? We know it’s possible since we are called to attempt attainment towards it, but this does seem to be something that would have to take place within and in acknowledgement of the other worlds.

Beverly
      Participant

Personally, I think a lot of the worldly chaos would stop

David
      Participant

I can’t imagine what a spirituality connected  society such as that would b like… But I truly don’t think  in that society these issues would have any considerations

Viewing 6 posts - 181 through 186 (of 265 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.