Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sharilyn
      Participant

I gain a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world by focusing on my intentions and studying the “Wisdom of the Kabbalah” collectively in order to comprehend and interact with the forces in the Upper Worlds which cause the effects in the world of concealment.

Hannah
      Participant

I’m rather terrified as I begin experiencing how selfish most (all?) of my motives, thoughts, and actions are.

D.J.
      Participant

By discovering unification and what it means as far as the world is concerned has helped me to understand the importance of my life and my actions.

D.J.
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>By discovering unification and what it means as far as the world is concerned has helped me to understand the importance of my life and my actions.</p>

Sharilyn
      Participant

My life, such as it is, has helped me to experience the “Point in the Heart.” But, I have not studied/learned enough (yet) to gain a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world. So, I need to devote more time and patience in order to grow in “The Wisdom of The Kabbalah” by way of KabU. Presently, I do not understand enough to actually come out of my limitations, nor am I able to reveal what is concealed.

I just gained an understanding that I have to put bigger effort to learn about all these things.
      Actually while I come across these truths I feel very inspired and happy to learn but also overwhelmed and sad..

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.