Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 764 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shaun Nortje
      Participant

It makes me think of Platos cave. The illusion of reality, false forms and true forms. Having true spiritual sight, is to be able to get out of the cave, or the egos limitations.

I change reality, by changing how I percieve it.

I gained a deeper understanding in the fact that everything that’s happening to me in life is for the greater good and is here to help me grow, there is not bad or good is just that I don’t see the whole picture.

Dave
      Participant

I’ve gained a deeper understanding of my life by the fact that I am here to  grow in the knowledge of

God, and that all the “good” and “bad” times of my life are equally there to help me progress on spiritual

path.

Debra
      Participant

It is mind opening to consider cause and effect in all things and to consider that humanity is systemically ill. I want to heal humanity and I have to start with me.

Kena Rojas-Amador
      Participant

Whatever I perceive and feel is a reflection of my state. The reality is a mirror changing inside. The reflection will change, and we will be able to experience the reality we want to live.

Hai Mag
      Participant

I learned from my failures.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 764 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.