Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Anthony
      Participant

At present, I must say that I only understand on an intellectual level and not consistently on a spiritual one. I am sure this will come in time but in principal, it all makes sense to me about the opposing forces of simply bestowal and reception. I am keen to participate in the future practical exercises in order to feel what I am being taught on a greater level

Woldeyesus
      Participant

Force energy within the universe both in the corporal and spiritual world.the concept of light from different perspective.

Esther
      Participant

By beginning to understand how my suffering and experiences of opposition are custom designed by the creator for my development…uniting the shattering I feel and in turn unite the collective soul.

By seeing how all that happened happened for a reason, to bring me closer to the desire to bestow

Tony Wiggins
      Participant

What I have gain is the understanding that life is about maintaining connection (adhesion) with the Creator. The forces working in the world are all from the Creator, there is non-else besides him. The Creator sends situations some are difficulties, however my task is to reveal the Creator in these various situations, when the Creator is revealed in that situation whether deemed difficult or pleasant a connection is established and a degree is achieved on a spiritual ladder. My will to receive has to be corrected when it’s driven by my ego and manipulative towards others “Evil”  I have been shifting my intentions to align with Love and bestowal towards others “Good”. This action produces a loving sensation towards others with in me.This is the deeper understanding of my life.

Antonio
      Participant

By trying to connect more with people.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.