Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 781 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      andre
      Participant

My problems and taking responsibilty, understanding, allows me to grow,  acceptance of everything that comes my way, thereby giving thanks for the experience’

The forces in the world seem to be extremely selfish, with denial and much turbulance

Haze
      Participant

We reap what we sow …

Vera
      Participant

In the measure that I understand that my life is the sum of my actions/decisions, and I am the only one responsible for my life. I understand that every situation in my life is an effect of a cause from the past, the cause is either a decision that I have made, either a program based on my past experiences that made me act the eay I acted, or decide to do what I did. My life is my responsability, and I gain deeper understanding when I actually understand that I can not change or work on the “branches”, but only understand the roots and act accordingly.

In the measure that we can attain wisdom from de world of roots or the spiritual realm, we can better attain wisdom from the world of brances or our mundane reality.

Claribel Rivera
      Participant

I know there is none else beside him

So all the forces needed to perceive the truth are within me

Damjan Stanek
      Participant

There are forces coming from the upper world that I can’t  influence by any means. In our world everything is my perception of reality. Perception based on my previous experiences…

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 781 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.