Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ben
      Participant

Ab makes non-sense for the reception of what we are within Torah.
      The escape in love is severe for most to grasp the point from within.
      Either way the Creator accepts this and Conquers All.

paige
      Participant

Gained a better understanding of grace

Jim
      Participant

I realize with a deeper sense how all peoples are connected. I can sense that there is a power that permeate the universe. I want to learn to connect to it and it connect to me.

Ariel McKinley
      Participant

I had a recent epiphany about the relationship between the Tree of Life and the Tree of Death, and how energy and matter are created by the collisions between particles of consciousness and anti-consciousness.

Cinco Leone
      Participant

I have learned that when viewing reality through the lens of egotism, I am oversimplifying the true and complete nature of reality. All of life is reduced to the mere concepts of pleasure and pain. Rather than perceiving the whole of reality, I am only concerned with the parts of it that are seemingly beneficial to my selfish agenda. I have also learned that the experiences I so habitually am inclined to reject are actually a vital aspect to my development as charted out by the creator. These negative experiences are not a means of punishment but a refinement of my desires and a type of growing pain that are the result of stretching towards God.

Andrew G
      Participant

I am recognizing more that I am the will to receive and instead of fighting that, I can find peace in finding a way to work within that to become closer to the will to bestow and bring myself closer to the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 271 through 276 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.