Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Molly
      Participant

The forces that govern my life and that are at work in the world are forces that I cannot sense, predict or understand with my current level of knowledge.
      However those forces have bequeathed me a spiritual gift, the point in the heart, and this strong desire has led me to seek understanding and connection to the creator.
      With the help of the wise!!!

julia
      Participant

It’s all in my mind. It is good to stay conscious. All what happens in my life is depending on how I react.

Jeremy Davis
      Participant

I am a reflection of the one thing and the universe just as the one thing and the universe are reflections of me.

Mark
      Participant

I like the idea that suffering points out where we are out of line with the higher will.

Matheus Ferreira
      Participant

we are eternal

balance

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.