Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 802 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Liss
      Participant

In feeling other’s emotions deeply and being sensitive my self. I always questioned it.

I have always wish I can heal other people. I see different perspectives for every situation. No right or wrong and so on

is how I knew there was more to our story I was very young when I started to question and seek for understanding thru knowledge.

Steph
      Participant

A deeper understanding of my life is:  I have to ask for help from the Creator as much as I can remember.  Simple-but practicing it can be challenging.   When I do ask the Creator it feels like he’s/it’s right there waiting,  even waiting as I’m wrestling  w/my ego.  The deeper understanding is help is around me always. It’s not an obvious feeling; but more like just a sense-subtle, quiet, invisible support.

Peter
      Participant

I think most of us eventually realize that all pleasures in this life are empty.   Delicious food will lose its flavor if you eat it every day,  the once happy relationships you have with a friend or a spouse can go sour,   rock musicians who are millionaires and loved by millions of fans still overdose.  It makes sense to me the that way of receiving is a false and empty one.  I think we all feel it.  This sense of dissatisfaction.   We can distract ourselves for a while with a new car,  a fun time out with friends,  a vacation,  but it always returns.   To me, if it isn’t working,  why don’t we flip it on it’s head?   Maybe the path of bestowal is worth trying..

Peter
      Participant

What really amazes me is that all suffering comes from caring only about yourself. I feel now that this is true. And it so great to know that the creator is always only wanting the best for all of us. In believing this it helps so much that are so much other people looking for the truth about life and love.

Andy
      Participant

Honestly, right now it’s not easy for me to say (convey) how I understand more at this time except that I feel really dedicated to this study, it is a lot to absorb and contemplate.

Boateng Prempeh
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>I am not what I originally thought I was but fell from top to bottom and I need to ascend to the position I was created for, tranquility.
Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 802 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.