Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 803 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Boateng Prempeh
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>I am not what I originally thought I was but fell from top to bottom and I need to ascend to the position I was created for, tranquility.
      David
      Participant

That I am responsible to make my own life.  And that there is no governing force except that we make for ourselves

Matanah
      Participant

The explanation that the text was written to be understood by and between Kabbalists who have attained  that certain level of understanding, was a wow moment for me.

Myva
      Participant

When I understand my life better. When I distinguish between what is revealed and what I concealed.

Rahul Bhatia
      Participant

I have realised there is no difference between creator and creation.

David
      Participant

I am much more aware of my will to receive and now want to correct my intention toward giving. I now want to shift my egoistic tendencies toward a more altruistic desire that is just like the Creator’s.

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 803 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.