Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 523 through 528 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dana Drukker
      Participant

That we currently are limited in this reality, but with the right intention we can ascend and become more free.

umut ozturk
      Participant

when the light does not hurt.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

I’m a creature on my way home to join with my Creator …..and to feel and rejoice the reunion. !

SUDHI
      Participant

My Understanding

1. There is an Upper Force.

2. We have descended into a world of limitations

3. We live in a world of causes and there is a plane of effects above us .

4. There is a barrier between the upper spiritual planes and the lower plane of limitations

5. The goal is to achieve equivalence of form like the Creator.

Jeffrey
      Participant

The Soul is developed.

Ahd Moussa
      Participant

“There is no one besides him” for me would definitely define my deep understanding of the main acting force in reality. Another statement is the desire and it’s development until it reach the point in the heart that allows the light to flow through the vessel and giving unlimited pleasure and defining the purpose

Viewing 6 posts - 523 through 528 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.