Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 529 through 534 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nikola Patafta
      Participant

As a Creation I am allways in receiving mode. By using the power of intention my desires can transmute into the giving frequency so I could resonate more like Creator. Then again I am in receiving mode, this time on a higher spiritual plane, and the process goes on and on, again and again, until completion.

Toni Peltonen
      Participant

I have truly understood that I am only able to receive. When carefully dissected, all my actions are egotistical. There is only that little part, the point that makes me feel anxious all the time about this. No satisfaction gained about anything anymore, just that program running like groundhog day…

Melanie
      Participant

I came to realize that my whole life from birth has already been planned.  Every events small or large has happened for a purpose.  Each event or experienced that was considered to be a negative event turned out to be a positive event, because if that had not happened the good that came out of the bad would not have happened.  I now truly see that I am being guided in every steps I take.  I now understand my life; I can see my life unfolding right in front of my eyes and accept the moment and know that it all has a purpose and something good will all ways come out of my so called bad experiences.  This course is so emotional for me, because I have searched and have gone through so many schools which have led me to this one.  Everything is falling into place.  Reading the book and listening to the lectures brings tears of joy to my being.  I am just loving this.  I give thanks to my CREATOR for guiding my path to come back home.

PVJ
        Participant

Melanie,
        Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts so articulately and in such an inspiring way. I relate completely with what you said…
        Just like you (and many others I’m sure) I have come to realize that everything I have gone through happened for a reason.
        I have been searching for the Light for a long time through many schools of thought (Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism, Martinism, etc.), but all of this has led me here. It took me quite a while to actually understand this.
        Kabbalah is a truly life-changing experience for me.
        Thank you.

peter
      Participant

My outcomes are controlled from a higher force which I am detached from

Lameck Ngambi
      Participant

I have also learnt that these levels or worlds need to be attained .

Lameck Ngambi
      Participant

I perceive my ego at work now , I thought I did not have it and I am more than ready to move to higher levels so that I move from receiving pleasure for myself to bestow.

Looking forward to more wisdom

Viewing 6 posts - 529 through 534 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.