Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 553 through 558 (of 852 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Purity K
      Participant

I understand that I don’t have much free will and that I was choosing the “path of suffering” and with the study of the  wisdom of Kabbalah, I can work towards choosing the “path of light”.

Amani
      Participant

When  I’m seeking adhesion with the creator by study kabbalah, I discover the purpose of the creation including me and the Nature.

Natalie Steenbok
      Participant

The trails of life were clearly lessons to me , now they are somehow an answer and through this next week I anticipate a new path.

Trevor
      Participant

Intention is an important variable for achieving balance.

Tamar
      Participant

An added understanding that has provided I believe a sense of intuition and also a greater sense of inner peace.

Rowland
      Participant

To grow and have a better and free spiritual understanding of myself and the forces that is working outside of me in this world.

Viewing 6 posts - 553 through 558 (of 852 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.