Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 782 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Zuzana
      Participant

Experience, reading, studying different points of view, inner guidance and revelations

Emma
      Participant

I am a biologist, and it has been freeing to learn that altruism can coincide with pleasure and be spiritually correct. Some courses I have taken would say that actions paired with feelings of pleasure can’t be considered truly altruistic because there is a “reward” of good feelings attached to it. That way of thinking definitely perpetuates a path of suffering instead of a path of light.

Rahul Bhatia
      Participant

I have seen that I am witnessing every experience that I have and I don’t have control over them. It’s unfolding of events and I am a witness. All the material Forces and what I call mine are no different they are one and the same thing in different forms.

Vanessa
      Participant

There has been a shift in my perspective of the purpose of my current life.

Nicky Boo
      Participant

I think by stopping myself trying to understand and see God in the spiritual world and, instead, trying to see him in my life, in nature and the events of my life has vastly deepened my understand of God and brought my sense of connection closer as it’s now based on evidential occurrences rather than the fantasy of my mind or belief.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

I can catch glimpses of a goal or purpose that’s not egoism. I have a picture in my mind of a collective soul and a desire in my heart to get there. I understand the ego more than ever and feel its resistance, I understand too that this given from above.

Viewing 6 posts - 547 through 552 (of 782 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.