Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 583 through 588 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dale
      Participant

I have learned that we are meant to become more like God, always with the intention of blessing others.

behzad
      Participant

I gain a deeper understanding of life the moment i am able to identify my degree of advancement in spirituality by observing the results around me.

Sarah
      Participant

Hi!
      I think slowly but surely, I am understanding that this world focus is not reality, and that it is blocking me in every aspect of my life and connection to the creator. I love the fact that I’m getting it, but also am a little frustrated that I am so connected to this reality that I need to divorce myself from.
      Thank you so much!

Joshua
      Participant

A totality of reality exists. The subjective, partial illusion of reality is determined by perception and individual programming. The product of these calculations are thereby determined with fragments of the complete equation. The beauty lies in that regardless of the totality of the external forces,  we have a tremendous control of our illusion. This is fantastically implemented. Simply, when I change the way I look at things, the things I look at change.

Maria Memoli
      Participant

Is our suffering an indicator of how far we are from the spiritual state?

Anna
      Participant

I have known for a while that this world is an illusion, but I still had a rough time wrapping my head around it. I am now beginning to understand all the how’s and why’s now and I am gaining a deeper understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 583 through 588 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.