Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Week 3 Discuss Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Preparation Question: In what way have I gained a deeper understanding of my life and of the forces working in the world?

Viewing 6 posts - 595 through 600 (of 849 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Thomas Hadjeras
      Participant

observing my reaction and realising that I react from a point of view, not from the reality itslef

Nathan
      Participant

I thought I knew a fair amount about myself and how this life works.  I do not.

Antonina
        Participant

I had that turn upside down several times in my life. Just when I think “this was the worse, I cannot go lower” (it cannot get darker), lo and behold. But every time the rises between falls got higher too – closer to the Creator. Or I might just be much more sensitive to both suffering (intolerable), and pleasure of being in His/Her presence (can’t live without).

Sarah
      Participant

I always understood that perception was relative and those who have a more positive outlook, seem to perceive reality in a more positive way, but I could never connect the dots of how perception can vary so greatly. However, the explanation of being in the box and everything we experience being filtered differently as it enters our immediate surroundings has just been a real ‘light bulb’ moment for me!

David
      Participant

Having studied so many path over these last 5 decades, it’s challenging to determine precisely what is different between Kabbalah and so much of the others. I think what has happened is that my genuine desire has led me to Kabbalah because I see a more direct path to correcting what remains to be corrected. I have become very sensitive to change and entry into the spiritual realm. I see Kabbalah as the essential teaching that might very well be my path on through my remaining years. I already have a deepening level of perception of what is real and what is illusory. It’s not new. It’s taking on a greater, more consistent reality. I must say, however, I’ve grown quite fond of shedding skins which leaves me quite open on the path to attainment. I live the Path of Light and so look forward to week 3.

So Very helpful and so it was so interesting, I need a help, how can i change or fix everything that need to change and fix.

Elliott
      Participant

There’s an expression computer programmers use … garbage in garbage out. That means if you put bad information into a computer, you’ll get an unhelpful answer. I now see that my five senses are giving me bad information — meaning unbelievably limited information. I want to perceive more so that I can evolve more.

Viewing 6 posts - 595 through 600 (of 849 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.