Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Candace Joy
      Participant

I imagine a Kabbalah gathering with thousands of points in the heart would be an overwhelming feeling of ecstasy!

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I can only imagine that the feeling would be like being home with like minds and hearts.

Hing
      Participant

I imagine a Kabbalah Gathering with 1000’s of Points in the Heart feels like our One Heart is getting very big and the sensation of it pumping strongly is electrified.

Paul
      Participant

It’s an imagination indeed, because i did not experience it yet, but with so many like-minded people, an intense  feeling of togetherness, a community, with peace, love and  understanding must be felt. One man, one Heart.

I hope to experience it also, soon.

Larry
      Participant

Exhilarating!

tefo bogosi
      Participant

energy, wave after wave of energy

Viewing 6 posts - 199 through 204 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.