Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 4 Discuss Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Preparation Prompt: In Kabbalah, our primary task is to draw the reforming light, which supplies all we require for spiritual progress. Moreover, it’s said that aiding others accelerates our own spiritual ascent. How does this dynamic operate? What does supporting fellow seekers with a spiritual inclination entail?

Viewing 5 posts - 181 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

It’s an imagination indeed, because i did not experience it yet, but with so many like-minded people, an intense  feeling of togetherness, a community, with peace, love and  understanding must be felt. One man, one Heart.

I hope to experience it also, soon.

Larry
      Participant

Exhilarating!

tefo bogosi
      Participant

energy, wave after wave of energy

~marz
      Participant

Heightened emotion heightened awareness. Definitely looking forward to having this experience someday soon 💗

Krystal
      Participant

I imagine that everyone would be so full of elation and awe as the room would be so high with energy that you could cut the air with a knife!

Viewing 5 posts - 181 through 185 (of 185 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.