Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabor
      Participant

I wish the light will help me to go on with my efforts to understand the system. I’d like to start connecting with this system in a proper way.

paula
      Participant

I hope the light of the creator continues to shine and illuminate our lives so that we may continue our growth and cultivate a spiritual life.  My desire is to continue to grow with my fellows while learning more about how to live in this world.

Łukasz
      Participant

I want to understand what I need to do to move forward on the path. I don’t see the other way.

Myva
      Participant

As I have been saying in most lessons, I don’t have any expectations but to answer the question, “How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us?” I would say that I trust the organic happening of what Life brings. For sure the relational aspect is key and the space in between that is created amongst those that are part of my life willow for the evolution to take place.

Julius Lindeberg
      Participant

I want the womb to remind me of the connection with everything around me. I want to be able to more deeply transcend myself.

Ann Stephens
      Participant

My desire for this semester is to continue to experience the wisdom, even if only as a tiny glimpse in the periphery of my field of “vision”. I would like the light to evolve me by increasing my desire to adhere to the creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 97 through 102 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.