Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Justin Wood
      Participant

I want the Light to influence me to shift my intention from receiving for my own benefit to receiving for the benefit of others. I want the light to evolve that intention to receive for others into the intention to receive for the benefit of the Creator. I hope to grow this semester into a greater capacity to open up during workshops. I also look forward to understanding the practices of Kabbalah and putting them into action.

Robert
      Participant

to develop greater awareness of the creator in daily moments to correct my ego, especially as it pertains to my human relationships and my perceptions.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

Shalom,

I hope to master the balance between bestowal and receiving and that the Upper Force would reveal and lead me into the purpose for being here at this particular time in the Earths evolution.

POEM
      I can’t receive when you give and I say no
      to what you are willing to bestow.
      The wheel stops, locks in place until I receive the grace
      to receive perceive that it was me blocking my destiny.
      As a servant or a slave, final destination the grave,
      a grave misconception and universal deception that I end there,
      a fair deduction, I see the temples destruction,
      construction begins again to gain Soul growth,
      when I took an oath to try because I learned we never die.
      Mute when transmuted back into light for my plight to begin where it ends,
      sends me back to a place of lack.
      I was the lack I couldn’t see staring right back at me,
      incomprehensibly on the go, saying no, no, no,
      not willing to receive what you’re willing to give … bestow
      and it goes on and on while I long to get what I reject
      then I detect that I must get to give,
      the wheel turns when I turn to see the shadow behind me holding me back
      on a level that is called lack.
      When I see that I am We there’s a possibility that we can be a chain reaction
      each loop makes it longer, stronger to reach, to teach.
      JustIce doesn’t exist in an existence where persistence pervades to erase the remembrance of the coupling in a seed, to breed a human race
      that aches when divided … yearning to be reunited.
      The fusion begins in me to see that I was the lack looking back at me,
      collectively growing owing none, owning none
      the Sun is free for all to see, to share, never too little to spare,
      no patents or rights, no need for fights,
      when we see that I am we.

Seamus Dolan
      Participant

How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

I want the Light to guide me to the state where I can initially cross the barrier and then change my intention to eventually achieve Equivalence of Form. This semester I wish to progress towards this goal.

N/a
      Participant

I want the reforming light to teach me how to understand another person’s intentions so that I can use my Kli to bestow to the other person.

francesca
      Participant

I would like to learn to attract more light that reforms.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.