Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Haze
      Participant

To only have good thoughts towards others and things.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

I wish that the womb (Light) to give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation so that I may know HIM better.
      And in this semester, I desire to reveal Him more.

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us?

I hope to connect with others and together receive the light that reforms.

What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

I hope to achieve adhesion with the creator.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

To receive the Light, I want to connect with fellow students in a Ten. I cannot do it alone. Together we can influence this and develop together.

Yeshua Catherineka
      Participant

I would want the creator to guide and enlighten us all to connect with it so to understand his will for our lives. To correct our egos and to connect with those he wills.

In this semester to study, follow the teacher, to connect with fellow students, to overcome the drawbacks and start a new chapter in my life according to his will.

Stephen
      Participant

If found to be  acceptable, I would hope to begin to work with others developing connections and wove further towards the creator

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.