Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Preparation Question: Starting a new course in Kabbalah is similar to a fetus moving on to a new trimester. The warm and fulfilling womb is still the same, but the desire and needs of the future human are evolving. Before we start the first week let’s set our expectations. How do we want the womb (Light) to influence and evolve us? What do we desire to achieve in this semester?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      David
      Participant

We want the Light to soften and awaken us in preparation for the Minyan. We each want to experience a release of our own separate desires and a cleaving to the Creator that we experience true love and concern only for our friends leaving all concern for self in the dustbin of the unreal.

Sauli
      Participant

I hope we all get to experience the essence of Kabbalah

Ricki
      Participant

I want the light to reveal more of our nature to us in a way that we can recognize. I hope that through thick and thin the light feeds our desire to come closer to the creator and diligently learn all that is required to connect properly to our world. By the end of this semester, I hope to be ready to enter the graduate environment.

Liss
      Participant

To have the light help us evolve by connecting with the right intentions

Ahmed Tabella
      Participant

Develop a accurate sense of how to approach the form of bestowal. in our desires and thoughts.

Gabrielle
      Participant

That the Light influence my growth and understanding, also to prepare for connections  with friends.

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 237 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.