Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      francesca
      Participant

This semester I would like the light to continue to support me as I learn how to climb the ladder to the creator.

Varda kahalany
      Participant

In this semester I would like to achieve a better understanding of how Kabbalah influences my daily life and would like to commit sticking to a learning schedule that I neglected a bit during the last couple of weeks. I would also like to further develop my self awareness and start filling up the ‘point in my hearth’ with more light , so it could grow and develop more and more.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

This week, it would be good for me to understand and overcome the difficulties in connecting with the Creator.

Ken McH
      Participant

I’ve had personal experiences in life, some of which was through meditation, and some from using ayahuasca, which all led to 10 years of study, showing there truly has to be a creator. At 58 years old, I want to make best use of this life I have been given, and my years left, to understand my place in this Universe and move closer to the creator. Being alive simply to accumulate goods, or be hedonistic seems to me to be a pointless exercise.

Yai
      Participant

Understand the practical use of the wisdom of Kabbalah in daily life.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

I desire to get more in-depth about how to connect with people in the world and to connect with the Creator at the same time, together with them. – I think this may be key for us to be able to become part of a group (a Ten) who practice Kabbalah successfully together.

Viewing 6 posts - 73 through 78 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.