Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 323 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lily
      Participant

learn how to connect with the group

Christina
      Participant

I hope to have a better understanding. I still feel like I have barely scratched the surface.

R-zahn
      Participant

It is enough to make it through each day and meet the set goals for what seems present and demanding and feel another day was accomplished. It takes more to set and hold one’s spiritual goals present each and every day, I have learned that is enough. I have learned it keeps growing, always alive, different each time, with a path that keeps going. So I embrace each day.  Your course is a reminder.  Thank you

Michael
      Participant

i have no idea.  i’m very confused.  after i study it i tell myself it’s important, but then later i completely forget why.  i can’t seem to come up with a way of reminding myself why i should do it.

what are my expectations?  i have no idea.  i’m just doing it because i remember telling myself to do it.

N/a
      Participant

To develop a deep understanding of how to apply Kabbalah to daily life.

Jonah
      Participant

I pray for a sense that what is happening is the Creator’s plan and design and that giving myself to the will of Creator will yield fruit.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 323 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.