Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

• This topic has 354 replies, 339 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Lilla.

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Inbar
      Participant

I want the light to help me be in harmony with it, to understand the creator

carlos
      Participant

To be in harmony with the creator

Steve Miley
      Participant

Nothing too specific just a greater my understanding of the connections between us and I would like to learn more about that and tree of life but I trust that it will come along when it’s time so for now, I am happy going with the flow and pleasantly anticipating new topics

Steve Miley
      Participant

Oh, I think I would like to see the reaffirming light. Keep me reminded to be constantly thinking about my intentions, and then I’m curious to see if all of the crowds of people that are around me every day, all being in the world of the ego and that being the inverse to act of bestowal, that we should be in if they could be constantly reminding me of what I need to change in myself.

Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I desire to achieve more understanding of how to truly love others as myself

Jazmir
      Participant

Know the reality

than you

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.