Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 375 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miho
      Participant

I would like to know this world ( spiritual (inner )way )more and  feel light more !

Kristin
      Participant

I desire to be content despite what is going on around me in the world. I hope to change my perspective of the way I look at things that I used to view as “bad” or “negative.” I have a longing to be a cog inside of a big clock. I already am even though I do not feel that way, even though at times I feel separate . One cog cannot operate without the other cogs within the clock.

Molly
      Participant

I would like to feel that the light is with me , assisting me in my quest and that I am truly beginning to feel the desire to bestow to others without thought for myself . Also by this desire that I am moving towards the creator as I become more like him .

Jarrett Twaddle
      Participant

I want the Light to reveal, more and more, greater desires and hatred for me to correct. I desire to achieve neutrality.

Ben
      Participant

Like the rest of Shabbat Morning dew escaping the Lights influence only to give back.

Julia
      Participant

I would like to achieve more connection with the Upper Light, so that the Light can correct me into an advanced version of me.

Viewing 6 posts - 127 through 132 (of 375 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.