Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Garry
      Participant

To discover/learn a “practical” method that I can implement in order to help build a second nature, an Altruistic nature, above my existing egoistic nature (which came along with my Will to Receive), and, with the aid of a Masach, begin to Feel and Reveal the Creator.

I’m desiring to move beyond (egoistic/intellectual) “Faith within Reason” to “Faith Above Reason”, and actually attain a perception of the Creator.

Ideally, as an integral part of Adam HaRishon, (having finally reach Equivalence of Form with the Creator, return/ascend (by my own volition) through a system of Spiritual Worlds–(following the trail of Reshimot)–to my “Root” in Spirituality and facilitate the fulfilment of the Purpose of Creation: The creation of the creature (Adam HaRishon) so it can be filled with the infinite delight and pleasure the Creator wishes/intends to bestow.

Damjan Stanek
      Participant

To understand the wisdom of Kabbalah in a way that could be used as a practical tool in my personal life.

Dennis Ibrahim
      Participant

To understand the correct way in which to work for the Creator

Boke
      Participant

To learn more about Kabbalah and how it can be intergrated in my life leading to more freedom and a higher state of cosiuosness. I especialy desire to feel more connected to other people and experience how   these connections speeds up my process or personal journey  and realise that it is a journey of us all and of the whole world. I desire to feel more of the creator and move closer to Him.

julie
      Participant

I’m just grateful to be here. Life is so good.  I just want to learn as much as I can.

Sharon
      Participant

I would like for the light to influence and evolve me so I can achieve closer equivalence of form with the Creator. I desire to expand the point in the heart and connect with the Creator in every action and intention.

Viewing 6 posts - 115 through 120 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.