Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

Looking forward to learning about the subterfuge of the ego and how to work with (with, around, above…) it. 

Gabor
      Participant

To be able to connect to my environment in a way which is benefitial to everyone

Łukasz
      Participant

I just want to progress forward.

Vania
      Participant

Clarity

Cristina
      Participant

THANK YOU REALLY LOOKING FOR TO IT.dont want to ask for now, all senses awake

paula
      Participant

I wish to move closer to trusting and welcoming this process.  I wish to experience the will of the creator in my life.

Viewing 6 posts - 157 through 162 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.