Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 377 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Understanding how to practically use the wisdom of Kabbalah to achieve the inversion of the desire to receive to the desire to bestow

Ann Stephens
      Participant

I want the light to help me choose the Creator’s singular desire instead of my own egoistic desires. My goal this semester is to fully engage with the material so that I can learn from those who have taken this path ahead of me.

Eberhard
      Participant

I’d like to improve connection.

Michelle
      Participant

fulfillment in the light of the creator

Juanita
      Participant

I need more because I am hungry and thirsty. Thank you for feeding me thank you for feeding me this far.

Scott
      Participant

I want to be in the correct state to be influenced by the light so I can evolve with full potential

Viewing 6 posts - 169 through 174 (of 377 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.