Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Week 1 Discuss Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Preparation Question: Congratulations on progressing through the intermediary stages of your Kabbalah learning by staring this new course! Since the wisdom of Kabbalah deals with developing our precious eternal part—the soul—it is important to take a moment to note your expectations from this stage of your journey, and later check back and see what aligned with or differed from your expectations, and how you might’ve changed in the process: What do you hope to get out of this course you’re now starting?

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maria
      Participant

I’m excited to start knowing about the practice of Kabbalah, as I think it’s only in the practice that we’ll achieve any kind of attainment, not through what we learn in theory. So what I want to achieve in this course is the methodology you’ve been talking about, so “the light” can work in our points in the heart need in order to enter the spiritual path (upper ladder).

Roger Fry
      Participant

I’m hoping to get guidance on how to get closer to creator, aiming at equivalence of form. Also find this deep heart connection with the group.

Leah Bergman
      Participant

I’m looking to grow spiritually and form a deeper connection with the creator .

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Proper guidance toward the goal and true connection.

Comfort
      Participant

Divine Oneness with the Creator

Mary
      Participant

I want to learn how to put the theory in practice.

Viewing 6 posts - 205 through 210 (of 368 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.